Skip to main content

A Female Child With Silvas

Women's Strike 2024

 June 24. 2024 No spending, No work, No school Be heard & seen! Find a location near you Women’s March is a women-led movement providing intersectional education on a diverse range of issues and creating entry points for new grassroots activists & organizers to engage in their local communities through trainings, outreach programs and events. Women’s March is committed to dismantling systems of oppression through nonviolent resistance and building inclusive structures guided by self-determination, dignity and respect.  -  Women's March  TikTok 2024 Every 68 seconds, an American is sexually assaulted. And every 9 minutes, that victim is a child. Meanwhile, only 25 out of every 1,000 perpetrators will end up in prison. - RAINN Women were paid 21.8% less on average than men in 2023 - Economic Policy Institute Women miss out on more than $1.1 billion in athletics scholarships annually.  - Champion Women Women comprise 67% of the paid global health and care workforce. In additio

Someone reported my email for Answers

 Have answers or were you assaulted by Doug Silva?



 Silva Answers @ Outlook was disabled this morning due to someone reporting it.  Geee why would someone report an email?  Maybe because someone out there doesn't want the truth to be known or online? 



If you have answers to any of my questions in my featured / 1st post   The Silvas Who Destroyed A Childhood, leave a comment or send a message so I can contact you. 




Snippet from 



One son, Doug Silva molested me when I was 9 or 10 years old. I believe he molested me at an earlier age as well because of a memory I have at Kratt Elementary Kindergarten School. I went into a play tunnel with a boy and showed him my private parts and I sorta remember telling him what it was and what a boy is supposed to do.  It's a fuzzy memory but I am naming these places in case anyone wants to prove the existence of them being recorded... I hope they were recorded.


After I told Viola Silva what her son Doug did to me, not only allowed her son Doug Silva to get away with molesting me but blamed me for it by calling me a whore and a slut - I was 9 or 10 years old. 

 Afterward, to her, I was forever that whore, slut, and pathological liar to everyone she told about how horrible a child I was. She also used to tell people that I was the spawn of the devil and a psychotic child that she regretted ever adopting. They didn't legally or fully legally adopt me. I'll get to that part later.
 

Did Doug Silva assault you?   It's never too late to report it.


* I believe their other son, Brad Silva became a lawyer to protect them all. 


I read Viola Silva's obituary and it made it sound like she was a kind old lady - she wasn't. Not when I was trapped in her house. 


The earliest memory I can remember is Bob Silva driving drunk, arguing with Viola Silva, and driving into a ditch on the way home from his then-job at Fort Washington Golf & Country Club. I barely remember Viola Silva ripping me from the backseat and practically throwing me to the ground as she continued to yell and angry cry at Bob Silva. 

Comments

Popular Posts